Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Poll!

This blog has now been around for a bit, and thus far, has actually garnered a small number of readers, if my Google Analytics are to be believed.  So first, thanks to all you lovely people who take the time to read this.  I hope you enjoy it.

That being said, I'd love to have a better idea of what kind of things you like to read most.  Do you enjoy when I pretend that I still know science?  What about politics?  Video games? Cooking and how tos?  Or do you just enjoy the randomness of whatever I happen to think up that day?

I'd really like to know, so please take a sec to fill out this poll.  If you answer other, I'd love you to explain what you mean by that in the comments.  This poll will be up for a week, so give me some feedback.

And remember, Google Analytics is creepy-- I know how many people come here and what town you're accessing the blog from, so I'll know if you don't bother to help me out here!  Besides, it's all for you anyways.

Thanks guys!

What would you like to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment